Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pictures of my Favorite Pools

JW Marriott Panama

When I travel, whether its a tranquil oasis or 
a wild and crazy party I always find my way to the pool...



Royal Livingstone Zambia
One & Only Ocean Club
Fontainebleau Miami
The Palazzo Las Vegas

and of course it doesn't hurt when it happens 
to be located inside of the room....

Ladera St. Lucia
Villa Oia, Santorini
Londolozi Founders Camp
Secrets Maroma Cancun
I am looking forward to visiting this 
particular pool in a few weeks....
W Barcelona
and of course added a few to my Bucket List!
Marina Bay Sands Singapore

St Regis Bora Bora

Honorable Mention: Not located at a hotel but still one of my favorites is this pool located in Fort Lauderdale, FL 



What are some of your favorites????

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thejetsetredhead blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete